Registration of a PE (Private Enterprise)
Private enterprise - a commercial organization created and managed by the owner-an individual. Private enterprise is a legal form of economic entities.
The service of the registration of a Private Enterprise in Uzbekistan includes:
- Booking and receiving the company name within 2 hours
- Development of a package of individual founders, as well as other relevant documents
- Payment of state registration fee
- Submission of documents to the registration authority
- The acquisition of statistical codes
- The acquisition of individual number of the taxpayer for the enterprise
- Purchase of a permit for the manufacture of round stamp and stamp forms
- Production of round stamp and blank
- Preparation of documents for the Bank (opening a Bank account).
- Support in the Bank (if necessary).